Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day in the life of David Bequette: Part II

These details are written to the best of my knowledge....


4:05pm: More N-blox is played and I am on a roll, winning 19 of 20 games.


5:10pm: Roommates are getting home from class, time to make myself look like I've done something today. Leave my warm domain and pick some things up.


5:20pm: Get on the phone and start calling around, seeing what people are up to tonight, I've got about 12 people lined up to come over.


5:37pm: Getting hungry. Make a tombstone extra cheese pizza, devour it, then drive to the liquor store.


5:59pm: Arrive at Last Chance liquor, walk in and get stared at by the cashier, because I look like I'm 16. Grab my handle of captain and some coke, pay the man, who is still staring me down, then leave the establishment.


6:12pm: Arrive back home, start cleaning up the living room and realize that there is a ton of shit on the floor. Time to break out the vaccum cleaner for the 4th time this year.


6:13pm: Penny gets caught in vaccum cleaner, makes annoying rattling sound.


6:18pm: Cleaned up the entire floor, I had to do this because our friend's dog rascal was gonna come over tonight as well. And when he comes he tends to eat anything left on the ground.

6:20-6:55pm: David's private time.
7:10pm: Basketball time baby, watch some NCAA and have my heart torn out when Xavier loses, but Memphis wins. Drinking also commences.
9:30pm: Friends are over and I am getting drunk, basketball is ending time to find something exciting to do. Drink more.
9:32pm: Rascal finds a Cheeto underneath the couch...crunching ensues for a good minute.
10:20pm: I'm officially drunk. I go to the fridge and get the big bag of ham my grandma gave me on easter, warm it up and start passing it around the room. I take a big hunk in my mouth and wrestle for it with the dog for a minute....dog wins.
11:00pm: We turn on the movie Hook. Dustin Hoffman's a badass, why can't I grow a mustache like that?....or facial hair in general.
12:00am-morning: Hazy at best. Time for new day to begin.
Welcome to my super exciting life up in bum fuck Minnesota.
David

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Jo Gibbs said...

Awwww, thanks for the RSD talk up Becks. It's about time someone started the Central talk. Sadly, Taiwo isn't even on the roster with Scorned this year...she's been pretty under the weather (mono) and it's best she gets better instead of being tempted by playing. Otherwise, she'd be all-region FO' SHO. I know, pretty sad but at least she'll still be there to cheer and coach us on...

Your last posts were amusing...I've had days like those plenty of times. Except, I don't need that much foreplay to take personal time up to fifteen minutes.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home