Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fuck the Super Bowl....and Daniel Baldwin

I've been reading alot of Kissing Suzy Kolber, which is an NFL blog by 5 guys who are fucking hilarious. They rant and rave on different topics, and make fun of those who they dislike. My favorite author of all of them is Big Daddy Drew , he used to have his own blog which is linked there, but he doesn't update it anymore. But if you go there he has some really hilarious postings. So, since I've been reading those blogs alot I'm going to try and post like BDD on this one..... Go check out those blogs.

So, the NFL season kind of ended in a pretty shitty fashion. I didn't even care that I had to miss the Super Bowl. It was the fucking Gaytriots vs. Elisha Manning. I had noone to root for, usually I can pick one team to cheer on for the night, but not this one ladies and gents. It was either I choose, the fucking perfect primadonna patriots with their mumblesome, hoodie wearing prick of a coach or choose the Giants who have a 12 year old as a quarterback. All in all I would have rather had the Patriots win, because now all we're going to hear about for the next year is how Ely has come so far in his game, how he has matured, how incredible it is that two brothers won back to back super bowls and super bowl mvps....I won't be able to deal with this.

Why doesn't Archie Manning just go selling his sperm to women who want super bowl mvp sons? They do that kinda shit with horses and dogs, why not humans too??.... Fuck you Elisha Manning.

But if there's anything good to take out of this it's the fact that Tom Brady and Randy Ma are now being big crybabies and pulling out of the pro bowl. This just shows how ungrateful they are to their fans. Now I love Randy Ma, primarily because he is always good for a funny sound bite and comment....but come on. Straight cash homey. Then, today on MSN I found this article on Patriots DB Willie Andrews. I fucking love it. They lose one game and all of a sudden the whole organization goes up in flames. Oh, and not to mention the whole scandal with Bill "mumbles" Bellichick and his cheating. .... All this makes me feel a little better....now only if Ely could get Ecoli.

BN

oh and fuck Daniel Baldwin. I've been watching Dr Drew's celebrity rehab, and what a hippocrite he is. Self centered, smug, smarmy son of a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frogalicious said...

I have to say I was expecting something better than a super bowl rant. :-P

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home