Monday, October 22, 2007

Here We Go

So I leave for Florida tomorrow night. Fly out at 6:45pm and arrive in Tampa at 10:45 pm. I don't really feel the butterflys that I felt last year, even though this year it seems like it's kind of a bigger deal making open nationals. I'm pretty sure it'll hit me Thursday morning, arriving at the fields I've seen on DVDs a hundred times, seeing the "big names" I've watched on tv and read about even more times.

Who knows how we'll do, I know alot of predictions have us not winning a game, and sure that's expected from people when you're seeded 16th. If we don't win a game it's really not that big of deal to me, as long as we work hard in every game we play and have no regrets. I think we'll win though and I hope we surprise some people in the process.

Looking forward to Florida. Not looking forward to the flying.

Becky

I'll try to get on clip of the day, whether it's because I did something sweet, or because Bart Watson put his sack on the top of my head....or because I was screaming Beckified behind the camera when something cool happened. You need volume for this, listen for Beckified.
http://www.ultivillage.com/Ultimate-Frisbee-Videos/Video-Archive/UPA-Mixed-Final---Playing-Saturday.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Here's to getting T-bagged at Open Natties!

T-Bekked!

have a blast, baby.

j.

9:43 AM  
Blogger kt said...

I just picked a 7 Davey Bequette line for my ultivillage fantasy squad.

Don't let me down, you asshole.

-Kevin Terry

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home