Sunday, July 01, 2007

For Shawn

This post is dedicated to Shawn Walding.....

So today Liquid Assets scrimmaged the Master's team, and it was a fucking rough morning. Last night was another Beckified evening as black Pat, white Pat and I got drunked up. Did some pregaming at the Pat condo for awhile then picked up black Pat's friend Michal (girl) and we went to The Loop. I had never been to this bar before, it was pretty fun, lots of drinking and dancing with a really hot girl....60 bucks later we were back at the condo and I was devouring Toppers' sticks at 3:00 am.
Fast forward 6 hours and Im waking up partially drunk driving home then to Nokomis. After a horrible warm up jog where I almost got my Toppers sticks back, it was time to play. I played all O points, which I was very pleased with, I just feel more comfortable playing offense. I wonder if most ultimate players are more comfortable playing O or D.... I would think that alot of people like O better, but I guess some would rather play D because there is less pressure on you. As Louis says, "D wins you games, O can only lose them". Ain't that the truth.
Anyways, scrimmage went alright, Assets lost 15-12 or something like that. I didn't feel like I made much of an impact in this game, they played zone alot and I did a good job of swinging it and breaking around the marks but I never threw a huck or a goal for that matter. I kinda felt like our cutters would get the disc downfield and then immediately feel like they have to throw downfield again, rather then taking their time and resetting the offense with a handler. But these scrimmages are meant to figure things out, so no big deal.

I'm watching "The Girl Next Door" right now and Elisha Cuthbert is extremely hot. I'd mate with her.

So, this weekend is Freedom Fest, I am fucking psyched for this tournament. Primarily because it'll be my first outdoor tournament since Nationals and because the team I'm playing on is stacked. Got the Pats, nazzle, mix master little ticket and some other zero boos, along with misc. other friends. Plus, everyone is just gonna get T-rashed as well, and apparently the Woppers are going to have a turkey there??? If they indeed have a live turkey running around you can count on me getting drunk and chasing that mother fucker. Ok, Im going back to EP now for free dinner with the fam.

Hope this somewhat pleases you Master Walding.

Beckified out

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

So why was this post for shawn master walding? Robin is confused to this? And what ever happened to the animals wars because i though of one for you: Eagle vs. horse. I think the Eagle would win this one because he could track the horse and then slowly peck at the back or head and the horse would have nothing to go on. well just a thought.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home