Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Life Sucks

So....I had an awful weekend. At SJU indoor in our fourth game I was cutting upline, the throw floated out of bounds, I tried to greatest, got clipped and hit the ground. I then realized I couldn't move my right wrist. I got ice on it right away so I stopped some swelling, but it hurt really bad. I got a ride to the hospital from Quinn later that night, they took x-rays but said it was too swollen to tell if I fractured anything. They put me in a temporary cast (part of it plaster) and said I had to go back in later in the week to get new x-rays. Soooooo, I have my appointment tomorrow morning and hopefully it's just a really bad sprain and no broken bones. Also, I came down with strep...I know, thanks God. I went into the doctor today and apprently I might have mono also...things keep getting better. I've missed class the past two days and I'm not supposed to go tomorrow either, which is great having 5 classes this semester.

I'm just in a terrible/depressed mood, don't wanna deal with anyone right now. The one thing that keeps me sane is now taken away from me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coach Lou said...

It's awesome that you got a gift for writing such a good article. Congratulations!

Since you'll be busy with your new gift and you can't use your right hand, I'll take care of your Wii in the meantime. Sound good?

Also, a break is better than a sprain IMHO, my friend. Bad sprains can linger.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Bjorn said...

Becky!

Things were so looking up in your last post! I'm sorry to hear about the wrist, the throat. I hope that you're feeling better by the time you read this...

3:25 PM  
Blogger 1234 said...

Good God, I don't want to hear about Becky's right hand. Or is Wii a euphemism...and you have a close relationship with joe's brother.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home