Thursday, April 24, 2008

Central Regionals 2008

My second regionals in my 5 year college ultimate career. I'm very happy to be going and being able to play with and against, some of the best players in the region. It's bracket play this weekend and we're going in seeded 8th, up against Iowa State in the first round. If we win that game then we make quarterfinals, which was my goal at the beginning of the year. If we make quarters, we play the Hodags, which would be fun considering I have never played them once in my college career. I plan on playing my hardest every game, and leaving everything I've got on the field, this will be my final college tournament and I'd like to leave my college ultimate career feeling good about how I played. I play as hard as I can for my teammates and for myself. I will not be intimidated by whoever guards me and know that I can play with anyone. I will play my ass of on defense and take the most difficult matchup I can. I will value the disc, and not commit turnovers. I am going to play the best tournament of my life.

good luck to all teams this weekend from every region.

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home