Monday, October 16, 2006

Rob's Wedding

I should have said something in my other post, but congratulations to Rob Mooers and Katie Durant (Mooers). They got married October 15th. very nice wedding and fucking dank reception. All us ultimate players basically just got bombed...yeah. Fantasy drinking was played, I was snubbed and not picked at first which is just udderly ridiculous. But later was acquired in free agency. I think I racked up quite a few points...It was fun, lots of dancing, sprained my thumb trying to do that hand plant, the night kinda resulted in me having a crush on someone, which doesn't happen to often. I hope it goes well though.

Side note, Rex Grossman is an asshole, all I needed was 15 fantasy points and I woulda beet the number 1 ranked team...right now he is at -5 points...son of a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home