Sunday, October 15, 2006

First Shot

So this is my attempt at a blog, I've never done one before and who knows if this will even last. I doubt many people even care about what I say, unless I'm drunk and making a fool of myself. Which could very well happen sometime soon.
Since Moe made nationals I haven't really been able to focus at all on school. I have 4 classes right now, two which pertain to my major and one to my minor. I really have been slacking hardcore in them and should try and pull my shit together, I mean I'm supposed to graduate this spring.
I almost got kicked out of my management group because I missed a meeting due to regionals, and our project is our whole grade in the class...so maybe I should try a little harder.

Inguinil ligament feels great, groin doesn't hurt, knee is doing good....but then last night at Rob Mooers' wedding I got drunk and danced alot, tried to do a hand plant and severely sprained my thumb....on my throwing hand. God I'm an idiot. Only I would get hurt doing something like that.

So nationals is in T-minus 10 days, I'm super excited, we also found out that we're gonna be in a pool with Brass Monkey(1) and Mr. Briefcase(8). At first I was kinda pissed that we had to play Case again, but now I'm glad we play them so we can show every other team there who is the best team from the Central. However it sucks, because we're gonna be without one of our best women in Sam Valesano, she's just too busy with her first year of college. I'm not mad or anything, because I understand where she's coming from. Plus she's already been to high school nationals and played for the Jr. Worlds team.

Anyways, I'm new at this, so hopefully next time it'll be better. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Coach Lou said...

Sure thing ... soon as you link me up.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home